Tuesday, February 19, 2013

the counter vs. stacked

Two popular burger joints in my area, I thought I'd compare the two! The Counter I stumbled onto this place because it happened to be right next to my bank and I was starving and in a rush. When I ordered a turkey burger I didn't know I was not taking full advantage of my ordering process. And even before I tried the burger I had a desire to come back solely based on the friendly service. Who doesn't want to walk into a place where they are greeted with smiles and people eager to assist you. When I tried the turkey burger it had this very distinct but delicious taste of freshness. This is what a turkey burger should taste like. On my second visit I actually had time to sit down, eat and order a drink from the bar. This time I actually looked at the menu where I got to choose not only the type of burger but a variety of different toppings. I chose a veggie burger with grilled pineapples and may on a wheat bun. Hands down best veggie burger I've ever had. It was flavorful and not dried out. It is now my new favorite burger. Stacked The most appealing part of this restaurant are the ipads at every table. I really enjoyed ordering my food off the ipad because it gave me complete control of what I want. I could add and take away virtually anything I wanted, and there were no worries of getting my order mixed up. I had ordered a turkey burger and when I had received my food I wasn't completely happy with the taste. The french fries were good but the burger wasn't very flavorful and had some what over an overly processed, I just took this patty out of the freezer taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts