Sunday, April 10, 2011

miscommunication


me: hey i haven't seen you in awhile, how are you?
old friends: good how are you? what have you been up too?
me: just busy with school and work and dance
old friend: oh okay so same old same old
me: no... not really

what i should of said was
i'll be graduating next month with honors, i'm doing a internship right now while going to school and working. i just got through a weekend of performances one with my dance team at world of dance, which is is the big dance event that the black eyed peas came through at. and I did a belly dancing performance at a fashion show in Hollywood. and I have more performances at the end of this month and the beginning of next month. I am continuing my writing career. I went to the long beach art walk today and saw some really creative pieces. next month will be my one year anniversary at my job that has been both a challenging and great experience. all in all i'm constantly moving forward seeking growth and experience.

now really why couldn't i have said all that???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts