Friday, October 19, 2012

Indulgences

We pay the bills, we pay for food, we pay way to much for gas.. this blog post is dedicated to some of the small but oh so awesome purchases I have made. because we all need to indulge sometime. SassyBella armcandy purchase: Instagram proves itself again to be a great marketing tool. On instagram SassyBella, a jewelery company in New Jersey and I started following each other. Now I am a sucker for accessories so within the first few days of following I already saw many things I wanted to buy. One bracelet and watch set I couldn't say no to. The watch is a goldish pinkish color with rhinestone around the face of the watch, accompanied by gold and pink bangles of all different designs. All for about $40 including tax. The color was so different and I already have a love for bangles, it was a no brainier to make the purchase. And the process was simple, I just commented on the photo saying I gotta have it, along with my email address, and an invoice was sent to me. I paid and in few days my lovely package was received. Definitely have a future customer SassyBella.
War to Peace Necklace: Another accessory purchase was of a necklace in the shape of the tree of life. Besides my love for trees what really got me to make this purchase was what my necklace was made from. War to peace uses the cooper from recycled war missiles and other weaponry to make beautiful symbols of peace. 20% of their profits are donated to various charities that represent peace. Christmas s around the corner if anyone is looking for a unique gift here is where to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts