Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Unknown

The unknown - uncertainty of what is next - stranger -unfamiliar My life has become very familiar with the unknown. Recently I made a decision to not continue in something that was once a big part of my life. And although i still have love for this previous commitment, my life could no longer meet the requirements need to continue. So now i ask myself, what is next? And i can never really answer that for any part of my life. All i know is that i have ideas, dreams, and things that i want to do. But there is no real set plan except ro work hard and follow passion. Follow my heart. I am involved in relationship where i don't know how they will end up. All i know is that I'm giving it my all and trying to trust that things will work out. If i would have read this to myself a few months ago, I would have thought that everything I just said was foolish talk. My life for so long has been so planned, and directed that I find I need to let go of that expectation of the future. The future is there but i can't try to determine exactly how it will end up. I have the present and I have to do the best with that. Here's to HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts