Wednesday, January 5, 2011

in pursuit of

my attempt to make everything fall into place


my life and myself is crazy because I'm constantly pursuing completely different things at the same time. 1. working as a preschool teacher and exploring the adventures and challenges of that in hopes to influence the lives of more children and families. 2. obtaining my bachelor's degree in Child development, bachelor's of science thank you very much. 3. writing for UL magazine, publishing and researching articles of all different types, constantly looking for new outlets for my writing. 4. living on my own, constantly budgeting and supporting myself. 5. dance which include teaching, performing, dance team, and training. 6. and trying to have a social life and network
insanity= my passion.
and i don't regret trying to simultaneously try to be 5 different people, because each area of my life involves and different side of me. its challenging because i'm always picking in and choose, school gets in the way of dance, work gets in the way of school, writing takes time away from something. i just want all my pieces to fit. but maybe life isn't like a puzzle, maybe its a quilt. a quilt made of all different fabrics and it's my job sue them all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts