Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Approach

Going to start this blog talking about approach, how you approach a new situation, new people etc, and how important that is in everyday life. Then after making my point I will possibly start talking about whatever random thought comes to my head.

I'm a firm believe that you should approach every situation with confidence and competence. Knowing that even though the situation may be new, know that you have the proper skills to handle the situation. However, it is not wise to approach a situation thinking that you know everything, attempting to step over people that are in charge, and pretty much trying to place your throne where it doesn't belong. Never underestimate the value of observing things. and remember you don't have to be the loudest person in the room to get noticed.

hmm going to save my random thoughts for another post
thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts