Monday, April 19, 2010

young and wise

Current dilemma. I think the way the game is played is that if I want your attention I can’t give you to much of mine, but at the same time, I feel like I’m loosing out on your attention. How does that work. Can’t you just pay attention. Hate playing games but you gotta play to win.

So had one of the those amazing, makes everything clear conversations with my co worker, and I swear she pinpointed my life.One of the things she said to me that really stuck, was that there are times in your life were you can’t always thing so logical, because thinking logically can hold you back. And amongst my many daydreams, fantasies and sometimes rose colored glasses. I often pride myself on thinking logically. Always thought it helped me, which I know it does, keeps me from wanting things that our out of my reach or keeps me from being disappointed and getting high off of wishful thinking. But I’ve realized that there is the absent of risk in my life. I’m on the verge of 21, and I know some of the best moments in my life are when I didn’t think to much, trusted myself and just went with it. There is a time be logical. But maybe I just need to put more faith in god and myself and be free.

Update. I submitted choreo along with my friend Emily for our dance teams new set, and it got chosen. In the moment it happened I didn’t even really sink it. I;ve been wanting to do choreo for the longest, still want to do it more but lacked the time. I ended up having to teach that night, and I was soo nervous, but I had a lot of support from my team. And I got a little happy feeling watching the people that I dance with do my choreo. Can’t imagine how it’s gonna feel performing my choreo. I can only hope for more moments like that.

Night.
I think I’m gonna start ending blog post with quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts