Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Cooking List

okay so i like to make lists of things. It helps me keep track of things. SO this is my cooking list. I've wanted to really start cooking for awhile now. but because of school i lacked the time. So in an effort to be able to cook more then just pasta, even though my pasta, is pretty darn good, i am creating a COOKING LIST.

FOOD THAT I'VE COOKED
1. DEVIL'S EGG
ingredients: eggs, miracle whip or mayonnaise,( i like miracle whip), seasoning salt, garlic, and paprika.
2. CHICKEN TACOS
ingredients: hand seasoned grilled chicken, shredded cheese, lettuce, flour tortillas, and mild salsa sauce
3. TERAKYI Marinate CHICKEN.
ingredients: chicken drumsticks, terakyi marinade, and seasoning









FOOD TO COOK
1. MARINATED CHICKEN WITH DIFFERENT SEASONIGNS AND MARINATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts