Tuesday, January 19, 2010

life Lessons


1. One of the most refreshing things about life to me is, to always remember that you are humans. Which means, no matter how brilliant or how much on a winning streak you might be on. No one is prone to loosing things, forgetting things, looking over the obvious,or just plain having an off day or week. I often find myself being hard on myself for being forgetful, or for misplacing things, but in actuality it's perfectly normal and dare I say healthy to slip up, or make a couple mistakes in a row. So don't sweat it if one day, you misplaced your pay check, then misplaced your wallet, locked your keys in the car, and didn't put on underwear( jk about the last one). Just trust yourself. That no matter what mistake you make you'll bounce back and know that if your a little scattered in one area of your life, you're probably really brilliant in another part. fyi. if your mistakes are causing your to greatly malfunction, then you might what to think about slowly down

2. Good deeds. will no always be recognized. In fact they will most likely be ignored or taken grated. I see that in a friend of mine, who bailed out a friend from jail, who has been very selfless in many situations, had her good deeds stepped on and run over, all because she spoke up for herself and told her friend that she disagreed with her actions. I wish doing good, had more merit. but i guess that's why you have to not only do good for others, but for yourself. doing good just simply because it's the right thing to do. And there is an upside to doing good. I always get a little tingly feeling inside when someone out of the blue mentions the good that I've tried to do. Makes me believe that i can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts