Saturday, January 23, 2010

1 am Pasta


eating food after hours taste soooo bomb.

anyways here are a few late night thoughts

opinion is nothing with out facts. You can have all the conviction in the world, but it will fall flat without facts.
For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction

i wish i could wear my heart on my sleeve and if i did i would tell you this
i like it when you make me laugh because it feels like you really want to make me smile...although it's probably all just in my head... and though lust is what mostly defines our relationship, it's nice to know that sometimes... there is something more


man it seems like it's getting harder anhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifd harder to have a platonic relationship/friendship with a guy... aaah
yes we get along well, yes we make each other laugh, yes you are easy to talk to, yes i let you come sit on my bed to talk( maybe that was leading you on, or maybe the shots led you on) but that doesn't mean it's okay to just randomly try to cuddle.. take it slow, make sure you are reading the right signs.
and just because we are the only to black people on the scene, doesn't mean we are a couple hahaa

last but not least
I love my life and who am I, even though things aren't perfect and pasta at one am is BOMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts