Wednesday, January 27, 2010

love, and the pieces that don;t fit

there are some relationships that make me kind of want to be in a relationship
then there are others that make me say thank god i'm single
but i must admit, even though i have vowed to take full advantage of my singleness, and indeed i have. i think , i know, in my deepest of heart i wish there was someone i belonged to, and someone who belonged to me. but maybe it's all a dream, a made of belief by my heart , that love is suppose to happen one way, or a certain way. maybe not. maybe after growing up watching the princess always get her princess. maybe not every girl needs to fit into Cinderellas shoe.
i've always falling in into what i called love, and it didn't work out the way i wanted it too, love, and i imagine one day i will love and know what it is like to be truly loved back
but i'm a lover, i know thats what i am. but this is not my weakness, for I am not a fool of love, though my heart my take off on love's wings, and sorrow through the clouds, my feet are still planted on the ground, my mind never left in the air
because i can't help but to care, I can't help but to lust, i can't help but imagine
and i know that there r many types of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts