Tuesday, July 28, 2009

super hero= selfess

introducing the new super hero, Kiersten, who unique power seems to be self destruction

okay the reason why i just referred to myself as a super hero is because, super heroes or just plain heroes are known to be selfless

ive been called and i consider myself to be somewhat selfless. but i am learnin to be selfish. but in a good way. meaning i',m learning to take time for myself. and go after the things i want. because most of my life is dedicated to caring for and taking care of others.

but this tiny little adjustment to my life ha become like most things in my life. a great big balancing act.
i have noticed in life that it is very hard to do two things at the same time. for example being selfish and selfess. i constantly feel that as i give myself to one thing, i am taking myself away from another thing.
and amongst my rational thinking, in order to not feel guilty about some things. and amongst my selfless acts, i'm starting to feel stuck. like i cant make a move with out hurting someone or something, or messing up something.
but i guess sometimes thats a sacrifice you have to make if the risk is worth it.
like they say you gotta crack a few eggs before you make an omelet. it just better be a damn good omelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts