Wednesday, July 22, 2009

baked fried chicken



my accomplishment for the day is that i made
baked fried chicken
and yes it is possible ladies and gentle men and yes it tasted good
wanna know how, ask me how

in other news i think my life will officially begin when i turn 21...for now its work work work
but still havin fun
cuz all work and no play makes me very unpleasant

sent my very first article into day! hella nervous
fixing up some poems
i'm subbing like 5 dance classes this week, apparently every one has a life but be
but more money, and i get to dance... love it

life lesson/ reflection: follow your noise, it might lead u to something pleasant.


ps. who wants to go with me this Saturday to the event

pps. people shoud come visit me, my roomie is out doing me on guest lol and she liked my chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts