Thursday, June 4, 2009

Be orange

I'm weird and i know it. I've always been told that i'm different, weird, crazy and frankly I think it's a gift. But after several observations, conversations and personal experiences I have realized the importance of being different. And not conforming.

So i say Be Orange. Why orange? besides the fact that it doesn't rhym with anything, to me orange is a random color. And it bright and vibrate/ It's different/

So be Orange, and know that it is perfectly okay to be orange. My friend is going through this identity search, and one of the most beautiful things about this is that he realized for the first time that it is okay to be different and to act different. It's almost like he had to conform to fit in, and to make himself feel okay. And he is probably not the only one who feels that way.

it's sad that society forces us to fit our personalities into their typical society puzzle. If you don't fit into their puzzle, then find one that you did fit in. better yet stand alone and don't be afaird too.

because that is where greatness starts

I've grown certain that the root of all fear is that we've been forced to deny who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts