Monday, June 1, 2009

more please




Okay so my really friend recently announced to me that he wants ot try to stop smoking. To me that was amazing news because, you know he's kind of cool and all, I would like to keep him you know breathing for as long as I can.

So in light of all this he told me about this book called " the peaceful warrior" .. its supose to be not your average self help book. I'm planning on reading it. But anyway, one thing it talkd about was not having anything have control over you

And it makes one think, how many things in your life have control over you? and you probably don't even know it.

For me it's candy, i fenine for sugar. but i'm okay with that. But i'm starting to not let peole and situations have control over my emotions or my actions and if you really think about it, it's kind of hard to do. Think about what last made you angry, or obbessive or even sad. Somethings are harder to control then others, and that fine because we all only human. But it's still a good concept to apply


so are you in control?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts