Wednesday, September 22, 2010

life lesson


"after an emotional release, something inside me told me not to give up, take a risk, make a mess, get dirty, if all else fails you know how to clean yourself up, cover your heart in armor and wear it on your sleeve, and never be afraid how good life can be"- Kiersten Brown

I sometimes feel myself wanting to give up on certain things in my life. one of them being people, as seeing how they always seem to disappointment. But i then realized that , that is not what i'm wired to do. Giving up, letting my emotions take over my thought process is no longer a function of mine.

One of my goals is to take more risks. To be logical and careful and smart while taking these risks, but to take them head on nonetheless. In my life i am constantly making sacrifices, struggling, compromising, and working my ass off. I'm not afraid to say that I want what I want. That I want everything that i want, and i'm getting about 95% of everything that I want.

I'm also working on, not letting my personal biases take over. To make decisions, and reactions, looking at all view points. Not just my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts