Tuesday, May 4, 2010

pCH


things i've experience goin down PCH

a man probably late 30s early 40s signals me to roll down my window, hesitate at first, i thought maybe he was trying to tell me something was wrong about my car.
To my discomfort, he just told me that i was " a beautiful lady" and i couldnt have driven off any faster
NOT OKAY!

ALSO APPARENTLY NO ONE LIKE TO USE CROSSWALKS, IS JAY WALKING LEGAL NOW OR ARE PEOPLE JUST IGNORANT?

DROVE PAST THIS WOMEN AT A TACO STAND, WHO NO JOKE HAD HER SHIRT RIGHT UNDER HER CHEST, POT BELLY STICKING OUT AND ALL, JUST CAUSE ITS NIGHT TIME, DON'T MEAN WE CAN'T SEE YOU BOO BOO
NOT OKAY!

ITS FUNNY HOW YOUR DRIVING LIKE 60 ON THE HIGHWAY WHEN YOU SHOULD BE GOING 40, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU SEE A COP, AND YOU IMMEDIATELY SLOW DOWN, BUT ONCE YOU START GOING TO THE SPEED LIMIT YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR GOING 2 MILES AND HOUR, I HATE IT!


OKAY ALL DONE WITH MY RANDOM RANTS

2 comments:

  1. i love driving down PCH on a nice day. you see so many interesting things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right, pch during the day, depending on which direction you are going, is beautiful, but it freaks me out just a little bit every time i drive down pch at night. yes it is true what they say, freaks come out a night

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts