Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Last week in review


OKay so last week started with me getting my car broken into at school. Although that wasn't the best news in the world, I am thankful for many things. Even though I still ponder the thought of why they choose my car. After I only really had one small bag and books on the seat and it's not like a i have a luxury car. But I guess that why they call it RANDOM. But i was thankful that I didn't leave anything valuable in the car. And I the things that i consider valuable like my tap shoes and my costumes, were not stolen. I have to admit i did feel violated. And the only thing that was stolen was a box in my drunk, that from my memory only had papers and old shoes.

It was interesting, because I was almost happy for a bad situation. Don't get me wrong, it did not want this to happen and it did set me back 130 bucks, but the whole situation could have been so much worse. I was checking out a Trader joe's the other day and found out that the cashier at the register was actually kidnapped when her car was stolen. Luckily she was not physically or mentally hurt. but its so crazy what life throws at you. It teaches you, don't take for granted anything. And i remember going to my mom's after the whole incident, and watching an Oprah episode on Sex Trafficking. SO yea my whole situation is not that bad.


But later that week, I actually did my first private party, as a belly dancer( don't get any ideas). And it was sooo much fun. The people were so sweet and nice, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better party. So hopefully there were be even more great private parties in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts