Monday, November 30, 2009

relfection 11/29/09

we all know that communication is key. but sometimes i don't think that lack of communication is problem. sometimes not know how to communicate or what to communicate.
Friend reminded me of an important lesson. If you feel a certain way about something, or you have strong feelings about something, it is important to express that. But it is as equally important to run your mouth and it keep it shut. So when you speak your mind me ready to hear what might be on someone elses.
anyways the point is, speak up, say what you think and how you feel, but wait for the right moment and always be prepared and ready to listen.

moving on anD sinking deeper

I had one of the morning, where you have that little tiny bug on your heart. it's that thing you didn't think you would care about that much, but you wake up the next morning realizing you cared a whole lot about it.
I had one of those mornings, those lie in bed, don't move, don;t let the feelings turn inward, just fall back asleep, dream into a world that makes sense

but i pushed forward and started to feel better. Internal locus of control was turned on, and focused on other things.

but my ultimate pick me up, was at rehearsal when my team did evaluations. scary as critiques are i love them, because they give me something to work for.
and i actually felt appreciated and grateful that my passion was able to shine through.
i'm very passionate about pretty much everything and I care about so many things and people in this precious life. and so many times i've ripped out my heart and let my passion spill on the ground, only to be walked on, stepped over and drained away.

so it was nice that people i haven't even known for that long, saw something in me. it made me see something in me too.

man oh man i could just write forever. but i hope if you are reading this, something reached you. or at least maybe u were entertained. until next time.

oh i gotta say this PRATICE SAFE SEX... NO BABIES AND NO STDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts