Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Track Time

OKay so i'm going to start keeping track of all the things that i've been doing, over a one month period. I'm doing this for many reasons. One of u are reading this you'll understand why I am so busy ALL the time. Two, to help track progress. three. the help set to rest my insecurities that i'm not doing enough with my life.

okay so, so far the the month fo November I have.
- for three weekends straight performed in 3 different dance shows( 1st, hip hop routine with the Beat jerkeez) (2nd two tap pieces for LA Unbound) and ( a belly dancing piece for a restaurant showcase)
- And might i add ive managed the crazy rehearsal schedules, sometimes rehearsing until 3am, while going to school and workin

-I have gave in but ultimately resisted temptation in order to reserve a friendship

-One of my dreams came true which was to open up a glossy magazine and see my words in it, followed by a by line with my name in it. So i got my articles published and i can't wait to write more

-I've reunite with some friends

- still confused about boys but always trying to maintain a level head, and always be practical

- Traveled: Went to vegas for Thanksgiving. Enjoyed the bright lights while being under 21, by going shopping an hanging with the fam bam

learned to love more of myself

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts