Thursday, October 8, 2009

daily reflections 10/8

so today i learned that I am terrible at managing my time when I have too much time. when I have a million things to do, i can fit things in no problem. But give me the day off, and I'm one laaaazy girl. But i still got some things done like laundry, watching tv, girl talk with the roomie. ate a lot. (that was the most important part of the day)

but anywho, before i went to rehersal i went to cvs lookin for the neosporan lip balm, and since apparently i looked lost in search to heal my overly chappped lips, one of the pharmist, asked me for help. Nice young fella, pretty cute, some how i ended up mentioning I was a dancer, and he pretty much told me he;s life story and about his younger siblings. It was pretty cute. I'm glad he felt comfortable enough with me to share information about his family. Then I saw one of my high school friend working at the register. another friendly reminder that the south bay is sooo small.

so then i went to rehersal, literally jammed some more choreo in my throat, then things got really hard. And it honestly felt like life bundled up all of the weeks problems, dropped them on me and said now dance. But one thing that I love about being a dancer and being around other dancers if that we all have the same mantelity when it comes to certain things. It's the always pushing further, always trying hard until you get, or until u get close to getting, and even though its hard, you still seem to have some fun. And when you finally get where you want to be, it's an amazing feeling.

so today I was reminded to keep working hard, because the rewards even the struggle can be great, and to always stay humble, and don't be afraid to start from the ground up.

ps. Japenese movies are craaaazy, especially with Quantin Taratino. Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts