Saturday, August 29, 2009

i promise

there comes a time, when dreams become goals, goals that needed to be achieved, and every step you take it's to feed that constant burning fire, for if I were to let that fire out, or contain it, and now let it burn to it's greatest, then i would be putting out part of myself and I would be letting that fire, turn into a mere flame


I promise

I promise to write more, and write the words in my head, no matter how crazy, or how insecure

i promise to not hold back

I promise to trust myself completely

I promise to every day fight and chase after my dreams

I promise to believe in my dreams

I promise to put myself out there

i promise to put God first

I promise to not be afraid to love, and I promise to not get attached

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts