Sunday, August 16, 2009

conviction

always have reason behind your conviction.

i have the reason, now i need to work on my conviction'

i'm starting to really not care what certain people think, as long as I enjoy myself, and it isnt harming anyone, why should any judge what i do. Yes i do things different, yes i do things just like you. but the fact is you have to do more to catch up with me. I can probably do more in a day then you can in several days. And I can find happiness and a good time, in the smallest things, where you sometimes struggle to find it.
I don't live my life day to day, because every day is different.
You may think you know my life, but you only know what i show you. You have no idea, and have yet to understand the depths of my life. and what truly goes on.

And sometimes i pity you because you obviously live in a small world and mine is always growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts